Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zetia Oral.

10/15/2013 8:33:29 AM

Reviewer: Pat H., 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Crestor since 2009 when I received a stent for a blockage, with muscle spasms getting worse by the year, finally they took me off it and tried 2 more statins, one sent me to the ER in anaphylactic shock. My Dr. gave up on the statins and now has put me on Zetia with a fibrate, The biggest problem I have is a itchy rash on my face, I don't know at this point if it is from the Zetia or ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2013 3:42:18 PM

Reviewer: Krsmiss, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It works but they say I still have high cholesterol l

10/10/2013 8:34:03 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lab reports do not indicate any benefit to my condition

9/26/2013 2:50:17 PM

Reviewer: w1tchdoc, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In order to reduce side effects I have cut the zetia pill in half. ( it is very small to start with) I take half at lunch and half at dinner. I eat half my meal, take the zetia and eat the other half of my meal. Basically I pause eating and take the zetia. So far it works great. High fiber is not a disadvantage. AND hydrate too. When I took the full zetia tablet I had almost all the side e ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2013 8:56:08 PM

Reviewer: lvchaz, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor has tired all kinds of Statins and am unable to tolerate any of the. She gave me some samples of Zetia last week and within a couple hours was completely exhausted and achy. Tried it a couple more time with the same results.....will not be taking it in the futur.

stressed working woman