Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zetia Oral.

3/5/2008 12:28:28 PM

Reviewer: None, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Zetia about 1 year ago and my total cholesterol went from 260 to 176 with little change in diet. After 3 months I started getting rashes on different parts of my body. They finally went away after 6 months, then the muscle aches started and today I have severe muscle pain in my neck and shoulders. Muscle relaxers eliminate 95 % of the disconfort but my concern is the long term aff ... Show Full Comment

2/28/2008 9:49:45 PM

Reviewer: rita61152, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
constant diarahrea,weight lost, abdomem pain constantly

2/28/2008 2:28:46 PM

Reviewer: a.thome 0, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am not real sure what this medication is doing for me other than I feel sick all the time. I have migranes almost every day with terrible zig zag visual disturbance and I have chronic sinusitis.

2/27/2008 5:10:05 PM

Reviewer: DebbieT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I too have been having diarrhea and my hair has been following out...but never connected that with the Zetia. Are both of these side effects of the medicine? I used to have such beautiful hair and now I lose hair just shaking my head! After reading these comments will have to talk to my doctor. I also get the joint aches and pains.

2/26/2008 12:16:11 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried 2 doses of this medicene. I had severe gas & stomach pains. I also felt very tired, like I have the flu. I stopped taking this medication altogether!

man rubbing painful knee