Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zetia Oral.

2/27/2008 5:10:05 PM

Reviewer: DebbieT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I too have been having diarrhea and my hair has been following out...but never connected that with the Zetia. Are both of these side effects of the medicine? I used to have such beautiful hair and now I lose hair just shaking my head! After reading these comments will have to talk to my doctor. I also get the joint aches and pains.

2/26/2008 12:16:11 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried 2 doses of this medicene. I had severe gas & stomach pains. I also felt very tired, like I have the flu. I stopped taking this medication altogether!

2/20/2008 7:54:26 PM

Reviewer: rdvaughn1648@sbcglobal.net, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Zetia for 13 months and it did lower my cholesterol. But it also caused my hair to fall out and become very fine. I stopped taking it for a month and my hair stopped falling out and became coarser again. My doctor put me back on but I intend to report this hair thinning to him when I go for my check up visit in 2 months.

2/6/2008 5:07:15 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for about 8 months. Before treatment LDL Cholesterol was 128 with diet adjustment. After 6 months on Zetia AND adjustment to diet, the reading was 91. HDL jumped from 36 to 44 during the same period.

2/3/2008 1:21:14 AM

Comment:
over tiredness.achy legs

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver