Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zetia oral.

6/8/2015 1:12:04 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot take statins due to terrible muscle pain in arms and legs. Doctor gave me Zetia to try. Been on it for 3 weeks...so far no side affects...Dr. will have me take blood test in 2 months to see if Cholesterol is lowered.

5/8/2015 7:35:45 PM

Reviewer: loislane, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug for 8 days and developed significant widespread joint and muscle pain. I stopped taking it and now 6 days later I still have pain. It seems like it will never stop. My doctor told me there were no side effects with Zetia but it was not true. This is as bad as any statin.

3/3/2015 4:59:42 PM

Reviewer: lazuruslong, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I might be one of the lucky ones. No side affects and my LDL is down to 72. Taking this along with Lipitor. Been on it for 3 months with no complaints.

2/8/2015 12:48:22 AM

Reviewer: Brenda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taken Zetia for almost two weeks,I am noticing vibrations in my legs light vibrations not as strong as when I have tried other statins.My legs now are aching and restless.I cut back from every night to every other night taking this medication looking for ways that will allow me to continue taking it,since cholesterol level is over 200,plus type two diabetic...I need recipes and helpful ideas.

12/26/2014 6:26:14 PM

Reviewer: Brib, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After one month my legs are beginning to ache. I had tried other statins with similar leg pain. Zetia was an attempt to lower LDL as it keeps going up. I am not over weight, Try very hard to watch my diet nothing seems to help. Doctor seems to think its genetic. Not sure what to do at this point?

chest x-ray