Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Avodart oral.

5/22/2014 11:28:11 PM

Reviewer: spry , 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Avodart with antibiotics and broke out in a terrible rash. My feet also swelled and were painful to walk on. At first I wondered if it was a reaction to the antibiotics, but it wasn't. It was the Avodart. I was on it 12 days. The problems began 5 days after I started. Never again!!

3/26/2014 2:51:55 PM

Reviewer: Thankful, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I went to my doctor and let him know that I was urinating up to 3x's a night. He gave me an examination and found that my prostate was slightly enlarged...not unusual for a guy in his mid-50's. He prescribed Avodart.I've been using it now for two months and reduced my run to the bathroom to once a night. I have reduced sperm volume, but I don't need any more kids so that's not ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2014 10:00:48 AM

Reviewer: Punchy, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have taken Avodart for 4 weeks. I have coronary heart disease and Avodart causes me chest pains and shortness of breath. I now have no sexual desires, my penis has shrunk, I have no semen and my breasts are painful. The Avodart did relieve some of my joint pains. I would not recommend this drug. Our doctors should get on the ball.

3/17/2014 3:16:52 PM

Reviewer: stanmic, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started on Avodart in December and it has already made a huge difference for me in just 3 months...

2/16/2014 2:45:57 PM

Reviewer: big mike, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
NOT SATISIFIED, lost my sex drive- had penile pain and a lot of trouble with erections. and it shrunk the size of my penis.