Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amnesteem oral.

«Previous 11-14 of 14
2/25/2010 12:53:45 PM

Reviewer: sc426, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am extreamly thrilled with this product. I have been using for 4 months and I am about to start my 5th month. I have had no side effects, other than the usual dry skin. But that was to be expected. The product is clearing me up like there is no tomorrow. I am getting so many compliments on my face and how all the redness and pimples are going away. I recommend this product to all.

12/1/2009 9:08:13 PM

Reviewer: sc426, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am finishing my third month and starting on my fourth month of taking this drug. It has become a lifesaver. Before I started this drug I took every topival acne drug you think of. Anything from doxycycline to epiduo to aczone to benzacliyn and everything inbetween. This drug is very easy to use. taking it with food is better than on an empty stomach. My only side effects were chapped lips and so ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2008 4:55:46 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered from Nodular acne and had some scaring on the back i took amnesteem and it has helped alot. I finish my last pill about a month ago and my face is alot better and clearer. It was a huge transformation for me since i lost around 30 pounds from exercise, my acne was clear and i gained a sense of fashion ^_^. During the treatment i suffered from drastically dry lips, it almost made me look ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2007 9:39:06 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It gave me nose bleeds, and my skin would peel off alot. That's the worst of it. Don't listen to all the scary stuff. It's not always like that. The iPledge program was HORRIBLE and useless. I am not sexually active but yet had to be tortured by them. I give this medicine an A++++ but I give the dumb iPledge program an F------- times infinity. Horrible idea. Lots of chapstick an lotion ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 11-14 of 14