Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify Oral.

1/27/2015 7:59:54 PM

Reviewer: kay, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Ability 2mg was added to my lexapro20 felt great after 4 days. Been suffering for 4years after my original meds stopped working after 11years (Effexor xr) tried 7 others and finally I'M out of that deep dark tunnel. I now want to live. I'M myself again hang in there something will work God bless

1/11/2015 8:57:01 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I gained weight

1/1/2015 11:19:03 PM

Reviewer: Aqua, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am bipolar and have had low grade depression since menopause two years ago. I take lithium and trazodone (for sleep). I took 2.5 mg of Abilify for 10 days and then increased to 5 mg. At 5 mg. I felt great, expansive, a sense of well being I haven't had for years. The only problem is that I had trouble sleeping, and I feel it kicked me into a mild hypomania. I spent too much money in the cour ... Show Full Comment

12/17/2014 7:32:32 PM

Reviewer: worksforme, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Due to an accident, I have been suffering with pain and depression. I have tried many different medications with no help at all. My doctor then said let's try abilify. I use abilify along with Buspirone and I feel the best I have in years. I want to do things again, I have energy again, I feel like myself again! I am very pleased with the results abilify has provided me.

12/6/2014 7:48:16 PM

Reviewer: djensen33, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on abilify for many years. I think it is a miracle drug. I am very happy and I can function with this and other drugs. I have lost weight using this, I might have gained some in the beginning. I defiantly recommend trying abilify.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem