Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify oral.

8/14/2009 2:38:08 PM

Reviewer: ambilfy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I take this medication with paxil and Im ok with the side effects because my depression is up under control.

8/11/2009 9:09:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this drug for 2 weeks now. The real effect kicked in this week. I feel like I'm on speed; I can't sleep beyond 3AM, I can't sit still & my temper is horrible. Right now I'd like to leave everyone and go away. I am ashamed of my behavior & the remorse is horrible. Thank you Soooooo much for putting me on this poison you noncaring doctors.

8/10/2009 1:27:57 PM

Reviewer: fisher_k, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking 7.5mg of Abilify a day. The muscle stiffness in my neck feels like I've been in a terrible car accident. My only guess is the muscles are squeezing the nerves/bones in my neck which is causing the pain. But good news, they just added another pill to help the muscles, isn't that just freakin' peachy?? I want off!

8/9/2009 5:35:08 PM

Reviewer: mrs leeanna, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
    my husband was given this poison along with Effexor xr 225mg he has been on it for about 2 years now and yesterday was the LAST time he will take it.we told the doc about the ticks he is now having in his hands and he still wont take him off it,not just the ticks but he has became so detached from life,my mother died in Nov and he showed no emotens at all,he seems not to care about anything anymor ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2009 12:35:44 AM

Reviewer: keithanywhere, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has been a god-send for me! I take it for my Bi-Polar disorder and as an adjunct to Cymbalta for my depression. I take 30 mg. per day. It has greatly increased my functioning. When I go off of it, I go back to being much less functional. I had no side effects from this medication. It was easy to ramp up to 30 mg. If your doctor recommends this medication don't hesitate as you m ... Show Full Comment