Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify Oral.

5/4/2009 8:40:19 PM

Reviewer: juzwonderin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Abilify for two weeks along with 200 mg of Zoloft, and 200 mg of Trazadone at night. I also take Xanax ( 1 mg) 4 x daily, Soma, 3-4 daily, Percocets 4 daily. I have been through alot of stress over the past 18 months, and tried to comment suicide. My daughter was in the car wreck with me that has disabled me for life, and she has her arotic & mitral valve replaced. Things for ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2009 6:06:56 PM

Comment:

Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression
4/27/2009 8:25:16 AM

Reviewer: malachi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Prozac 20 mg for almost twenty years with only good results except for a sharp decrease in sex drive. My dr. added 2.5 mg ABILIFY and within weeks I was able to have very good orgasms as well as feeling happier and calmer overall. Sadly, I was also starving 24/7 and so have stopped taking it after a ten lb. weight gain. I will really miss it :(

4/26/2009 10:17:55 AM

Reviewer: happy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine rocks! I take it with Cymbalta and I feel like my old self. I have more energy, I like to do what I used to and I sleep better. I feel amazing and I have no side effects. I could not of had a better experience.

4/23/2009 2:41:50 PM

Reviewer: park slope guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Abilify gives me the upmood to make me get going to work in the morning. To minimize tiredness in the morning, I take lexapro about an hour before going to bed. This morning/night placement of these two drugs gives me mental stability without the tiredness that lexapro normally gives me. Taking lexapro in the morning makes me tired and yawning all day.