Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify Oral.

6/22/2009 1:52:28 PM

Reviewer: candy1980, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
At first, I started taking this medication by itself and I couldn't sleep,I was always having to do something,very energized,my skin crawled,etc. Eventually,I added 2 other medications and the symptoms of this medicine went away.I still have a little bit of a hard time staying asleep at night but I can handle my bipolar disorder alot better now than I ever have.

6/11/2009 7:09:39 PM

Reviewer: cinnamon0672, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently taking 2 mg of Abilify along with 100 mg of Zoloft. For the first few weeks I felt incredible. Back to myself with energy, positive attitude, friendlier and overall happier. BUT... I have gained 10 pounds in 2 months. While I'm relatively thin, the cons are beginning to outweight the pros. I am starting to lose the positive affects of this drug, I'm going back to low en ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2009 9:27:00 AM

Reviewer: sweetpea, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Users should be aware of Abilify's potential to cause AKATHISIA. The definition is available on wikipedia.

6/10/2009 5:55:02 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on an antidepressant alone and was still a bit depressed.My doctor added abilify.My depression is almost none existent.It has helped me allot.

6/10/2009 1:52:41 PM

Reviewer: nan2for2, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme anxiety. Started 2 mg with Pristiq, and have been on this combo for a little over 6 months. Anxiety is so bad I had to go off. Will have to wait and see about depression as I have only been off of Abilify 2 days. I can't handle "jumping out of my skin".

Does your kid have symptoms?