Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify Oral.

4/27/2009 8:25:16 AM

Reviewer: malachi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Prozac 20 mg for almost twenty years with only good results except for a sharp decrease in sex drive. My dr. added 2.5 mg ABILIFY and within weeks I was able to have very good orgasms as well as feeling happier and calmer overall. Sadly, I was also starving 24/7 and so have stopped taking it after a ten lb. weight gain. I will really miss it :(

4/26/2009 10:17:55 AM

Reviewer: happy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine rocks! I take it with Cymbalta and I feel like my old self. I have more energy, I like to do what I used to and I sleep better. I feel amazing and I have no side effects. I could not of had a better experience.

4/23/2009 2:41:50 PM

Reviewer: park slope guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Abilify gives me the upmood to make me get going to work in the morning. To minimize tiredness in the morning, I take lexapro about an hour before going to bed. This morning/night placement of these two drugs gives me mental stability without the tiredness that lexapro normally gives me. Taking lexapro in the morning makes me tired and yawning all day.

4/20/2009 3:50:42 PM

Reviewer: tidy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using abilify along with Lexapro,and it has done me well,a little tird some and some dreams out of the ordinary,but overall had great results.

4/17/2009 10:01:33 AM

Reviewer: bigdog65, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For the most part it has helped along with Cymbalta, but the side effects out weigh the benefits so I quit taking it. I still get tension in my jaw area and it gives me headaches. I take Trazodone to help me sleep, but still have trouble. After reading some of these other reviews I'm going to cut the dosage down from 10mg to 5mg and see how that works.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver