Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify Oral.

2/24/2009 2:28:39 AM

Reviewer: mtntrails, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I went from tolerably treated for depression to feeling 90 to 95% of my normal most days. I am grateful to have it.

2/21/2009 3:23:01 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
since taking this medication I am able to function emotionally and mentally. I am so grateful to have this medication and be able to function. I do have increase of appetite and urges to smoke tabacco.

2/15/2009 7:59:39 PM

Reviewer: smile2009, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am on this and Cymbalta. It has made a world of difference on my mood. I feel a hundred time better. I haven't had any side effects.

2/12/2009 12:17:01 PM

Reviewer: Recoveringin vafrom abilify, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
If I could ban this medication I would! I started taking it in August of 2007. I literally lost 6 months of my life. This medication caused me to have memory lapses, nausea, vomiting, weight gain, acne, blurry vision, no libido & so much more that I don't have enough room to list. The final straw was when I tried to sleep at night I felt as though I was being shocked by electricity in ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2009 8:54:54 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I first took 10mg when started abilify. Good results in the beginning for mild depression. I took a super colon clenz, then drank alcohol for New Years, next day became moderately depressed and have been for a month and a half. Went to the Drs. today and started on Lexapro 10 mg. because the depression hadn't lifted from just the abilify alone. Waiting to see if I come out of this state. I C ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.