Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify Oral.

9/9/2008 9:33:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this to help with obsessive psychosis thoughts after being admitted to a hospital for post pardon psychosis and I took it along with some other medications for depression and anxiety. I am on a different medication now because I couldn't afford this one. I have never felt as great as I did when I took Abilify.

8/28/2008 8:03:29 PM

Reviewer: Wekama, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take Abilify along with Cymbalta to treat my Major Depressive Disorder/Borderline Personality Disorder. It has worked wonders! I recently tried to stop taking Abilify due to the cost of the medication but found I'm a 100% better taking it. Couldn't live without it -- literally!

8/20/2008 2:26:29 AM

Reviewer: brook, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this mediciation has worked for me, this is my 3rd week. I'm feeling normal again. No racing thoughts, about suicide, etc. I'm not tired on this drug. Please give it a try. Oh I'm on 5g.a day

8/19/2008 3:05:03 PM

Reviewer: DEPRESSED NO MORE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
SINCE I HAVE BEEN TAKING ABILIFY I HAVE HAD NO SIDE EFFECT THAT I KNOW OF AND IT HAS HELPED WITH MY DEPRESSION ALONG WITH MY EFFEXOR.

7/30/2008 5:52:12 PM

Reviewer: robin-jill driben, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I haev been taking this drug off and on for several years following several years on Zyprexa, have since developed diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol and gain approximately 10 pounds per week. I am now considered obese and am hungry every hour. I am concerned about the risks outweighing the benefits of this drug and am not certain if it is indicated for my depression/anxiety or that it ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture