Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify Oral.

1/24/2014 10:38:55 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the WORST drug I ever took and I actively tell anyone who might consider it not to take it. The drug completely took me over ... I could not even write, I had tremors, I was like a zombie. As a result of taking the drug I ended up losing my job, a job I needed desperately. After only a few weeks, my MD took be off it, but it was a terrible experience. Friends and family were on the ver ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2014 9:28:57 PM

Reviewer: happygolucky, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Lexapro 20mg for almost 3 years and my doctor added Abilify 2mg when some signs of depression came back. I've been taking the Abilify for 3 weeks now and although I'm EXTREMELY happy, I've gained 10 pounds, have extreme food cravings, and experience constipation. Because of these side effects, I will be getting off of this medication.

12/30/2013 6:12:44 AM

Reviewer: NickelD, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took Abilify 5 mg along with effexor XR 150 mg. I was on the medication for 1 week and began having extreme side effects...restlessness, it helped get me up and going more than I had in months but it began to make me unable to stop and relax. I tried sleeping and it was near to impossible. My legs constantly were moving even if I was sitting. I began to notice there was an increase in the need ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2013 5:32:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug changed my life after suffering from debilitating deression for years. My only complaint is the cost.

12/21/2013 5:46:01 AM

Reviewer: littlebuggy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
SO much weight gain. Was prescribed to me during eating disorder rehab and gained weight super fast, even far past my "ideal" weight. Do not recommend.