Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify oral.

12/17/2014 7:32:32 PM

Reviewer: worksforme, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Due to an accident, I have been suffering with pain and depression. I have tried many different medications with no help at all. My doctor then said let's try abilify. I use abilify along with Buspirone and I feel the best I have in years. I want to do things again, I have energy again, I feel like myself again! I am very pleased with the results abilify has provided me.

12/6/2014 7:48:16 PM

Reviewer: djensen33, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on abilify for many years. I think it is a miracle drug. I am very happy and I can function with this and other drugs. I have lost weight using this, I might have gained some in the beginning. I defiantly recommend trying abilify.

11/20/2014 2:22:17 PM

Reviewer: Marcus, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is terrible prescribed for depression. Inability to have an erection. Weight gain , insomnia, not able to stay still.Stay away from this crap.

11/8/2014 1:31:14 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on abilify for 2 months, I am also taking venlafaxine XR for my severe depression, I am currently taking 10 mg of abilify and I am doing fine at the dosage. I have gained a little weight but I am watching closely and eating better since I feel better, this is a miracle drug

10/17/2014 7:36:19 PM

Reviewer: eagleiam45aol.com, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
its starting to really work and im trusting it will continue to do so

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture