Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of abilify oral.

5/8/2015 10:19:43 AM

Reviewer: Ladypreach, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like I could chew someone out or rip their head off! So not like me! i have depressions and anxiety and I am into my second month of Abilify, 2mg. at night. I thought the first month i was just adjusting to the drug. Having the days when I was nervous and anxious. But i believe 100% the Ability is causing me to feel this way! I want to come out of my skin and explode! Anyone know wha ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2015 2:15:19 PM

Reviewer: Hopeful , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I loved the hope ability has graven me. I had to get off because of the side effects and trying to find a dr prescribe you a medication that works is like asking them to make it themselves. I can't wait till abilifys new medication comes out. I heard its in its last stages and causes less side effects. Can't wait!

4/28/2015 9:07:15 PM

Reviewer: phunyfarm, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had taken Abilify in the past, things were getting pretty rough in my head & I thought of this drug. We gave it a go 2mg X 2 daily and 40mg Prozac. Remeron 15 mg @ night. After the first few days of letting my head "settle in" - I started feeling like myself again (whatever that is). Spring came about the same time so that may factor in - who cares?? I feel great. 60 years ol ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2015 1:53:09 PM

Reviewer: Dianna1808, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is a powerful drug. Every time I have increased this medication It has made me feel weird.

4/5/2015 8:21:44 PM

Reviewer: susan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was prescribed Abilify in addition to cymbalta. I suffered from severe neck/back pain from surgery. I did feel better after taking this drug; however; I have gained 50lbs. I just stopped the abilify and hope to lose the weight gained. Next I hope to stop the Cymbalta.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver