Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of abilify oral.

8/25/2014 3:44:32 PM

Reviewer: bluedevil, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Abilify worked 4 great me @ the beginning w/ my Celexa. However, 10 months & 50 lbs later, I had enough. From a size 8 to a size 16. No diet,no exercise,no controlling of your eating habits seemed 2 help. The cravings were insatiable. I was depressed every time I looked in the mirror or was requested 2 be active outdoors while no one understood the psychological damage the weight gain induced. ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2014 11:03:07 AM

Reviewer: guitarman2, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was the extra lift I needed to make me feel normal. I take Wellbutrin also.However, since I'm on a fixed income, $900 for 30 pills is out of sight. Even with insurance, $417 for 30 pills makes me feel that perhaps they contain a little gold dust!

8/19/2014 2:57:10 PM

Reviewer: Blessed, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication in addition to Zoloft for severe depression. Within a week my depression lifted completely however, I did not realize that this drug was making me seriously constipated. It was all related to taking this drug. I ran out and my doctor did not refill my order and 7 days went by and it was not filled and I was not dizzy and needless to say I was cured from my const ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2014 7:00:40 PM

Reviewer: Will, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is overpriced and makes it hard for me to breath. I take 10mg of this a day. Weight gain and no sex drive. Feel worthless because of this medicine. Doctor said this the best medicine out there.

8/2/2014 8:11:01 AM

Reviewer: lizzytish, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Abilify is a miracle! I have taken it for a year, increased from 5 to 7 mg 3 months ago. No more suicidal thoughts and a much more positive attitude in general. No weight gain, which I attribute to decreased eating due to decrease in depression. I also take venlafaxine, trazadone for insomnia and amphetamine salts.