Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of abilify oral.

9/13/2014 1:13:38 AM

Reviewer: Casey, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on ability for many years and have gained a tremendous amount of weight. I used to be a size 4 and am now a size 18. Yes, it definitely managed my depression well but the side effects are absolutely terrible!

8/25/2014 3:44:32 PM

Reviewer: bluedevil, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Abilify worked 4 great me @ the beginning w/ my Celexa. However, 10 months & 50 lbs later, I had enough. From a size 8 to a size 16. No diet,no exercise,no controlling of your eating habits seemed 2 help. The cravings were insatiable. I was depressed every time I looked in the mirror or was requested 2 be active outdoors while no one understood the psychological damage the weight gain induced. ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2014 11:03:07 AM

Reviewer: guitarman2, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was the extra lift I needed to make me feel normal. I take Wellbutrin also.However, since I'm on a fixed income, $900 for 30 pills is out of sight. Even with insurance, $417 for 30 pills makes me feel that perhaps they contain a little gold dust!

8/19/2014 2:57:10 PM

Reviewer: Blessed, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication in addition to Zoloft for severe depression. Within a week my depression lifted completely however, I did not realize that this drug was making me seriously constipated. It was all related to taking this drug. I ran out and my doctor did not refill my order and 7 days went by and it was not filled and I was not dizzy and needless to say I was cured from my const ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2014 7:00:40 PM

Reviewer: Will, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is overpriced and makes it hard for me to breath. I take 10mg of this a day. Weight gain and no sex drive. Feel worthless because of this medicine. Doctor said this the best medicine out there.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.