Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Differin Top.

10/8/2009 12:08:33 AM

Reviewer: lisa, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product (along with another topical)for about a week and my skin has improved. The first few days I used it my skin got really dry (was using it every ither day too) and irritated. So I've been religously mosturizing and my skin is practically cleared up compared to before.

6/8/2009 1:35:06 AM

Reviewer: joshua, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a teenager and this stuff is amazing. Your face will get worse after using it for couple weeks but your dermatologist should tell you that. Also acne takes a long time to get rid of. I have been using this for about roughly 3-4 months and it's been working great. No more giant red pimples that used to be flaring up my skin. I still have some acne though, a lot smaller, but it is worse o ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2009 5:43:05 AM

Reviewer: cool16202003@yahoo.com, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started using Differin over a year ago, and it didn't do much for me. My doctor prescribed Epiduo for me almost a month ago, but because of the cost, I was unable to purchase it. Well, Epiduo is just Differin combined with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. So, I went to a drug store and picked up "Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment." It's the only Benzoyl Peroxide I've found that i ... Show Full Comment

2/13/2009 2:39:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
this has worked great for me. i had it so bad and within a couple of weeks i noticed tremendous results.

1/21/2009 10:50:49 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Differin just didn't work for me. My skin got so oily and I broke out everywhere. It's supposed to get worse before it gets better, but my skin never improved. I still have scarring I'm trying to fix. I've had some friends who were successful on Differin though.