Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Differin Top.

6/21/2008 3:21:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been using the cream form of differin for only a week and my skin is almost 100% clearer. The morning after I first applied it I saw results.It has also made my skin smoother.And my skin isn't really dried out bybthis product, but when it gets too dry I just skip a dose and that seems to help.

5/11/2008 12:47:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started using it about a year ago and I only noticed a slight difference at the beginning, but my acne wasn't horrible to begin with. However, I would say after about 6 months of using it my skin became clearer and I was noticing less frequent outbreaks. Also, I never really had much dryness/peeling which was my main concern when I started using it. I only have it occasionally on my nose. If ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2008 12:46:19 AM

Reviewer: pinbacklady, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only used the cream at night and morning for almost a month now and it is working obviously well. It doesnt dry out my face one bit (shockingly!) and it feels as if i'm wearing a light mosturizer throughout the day. It is reducing the amount of pimples and time of them. If i break out, no later than 48 hours they will be gone.

4/9/2008 3:47:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has been about 8 weeks since I started using Differin at night in conjunction with another topical in the morning. If you use this medication, don't apply it anywhere near the crevices of your nose or anywhere near your mouth. If the gel gets too close to my lips the skin around them peals horribly and is very painful (using Vaseline helps to relieve it). My skin is clearing up, especially ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2008 12:04:26 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using Differin for 6 weeks now but I get the side effects of scaling, itchy, and very dry skin. I don't use any other topical prescription but I have to moisturize at least twice a day, and I'm not using it on a daily basis either.