Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Differin top.

1/21/2009 10:50:49 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Differin just didn't work for me. My skin got so oily and I broke out everywhere. It's supposed to get worse before it gets better, but my skin never improved. I still have scarring I'm trying to fix. I've had some friends who were successful on Differin though.

11/24/2008 9:43:15 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Works great! If your acne is getting worse within the first few weeks to month, it's okay. My dermatologist told me that it would, and then it would get better. She was right! :)

10/30/2008 1:04:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This gel is AMAZING!! Not to mention, I think I've tried every other gel or cream out there and nothing, I repeat, nothing compares. Definitely get this if you're dealing with acne! I finally have my skin back!!

10/4/2008 2:14:55 PM

Reviewer: olivia321, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i've been using differin right before bed and it has gotten rid of a lot of my ance. after 2 days of putting it on a pimple it is gone.

9/30/2008 3:57:30 PM

Reviewer: number5, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I'm using this with tetracycline (oral pill). I have dry, flaky, acne-prone skin that inflames easily and the cream form of Differin doesn't dry it out too much as long as I use extra moisturizer on the place of application. I've been using it for about a year and it works great! My skin looks so much healthier, LESS red, and more even-toned than just tetracycline alone. At the be ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.