Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Differin top.

8/11/2008 9:28:25 PM

Reviewer: ackees1, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Acne
8/4/2008 12:25:44 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been using Differin for the past two weeks. So far, my acne has gotten a lot worse. I'm not having any trouble with dryness or redness, however, just more breakouts. So I came to WebMD to see what was up. Hopefully in about two more weeks I'll actually be seeing some positive results that the other reviewers have been talking about!

7/31/2008 9:35:03 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i began using differin once a day, right before bed and really was not satisfied unfortunately. i, with my luck, was one of the few patients who experienced horribly dry, flaky and irritated skin. my face was extremely red and scaly to the point where my already low confidence (from my acne) was getting even lower. after about two or three weeks, i was so worried about my face peeling off i discon ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2008 3:21:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been using the cream form of differin for only a week and my skin is almost 100% clearer. The morning after I first applied it I saw results.It has also made my skin smoother.And my skin isn't really dried out bybthis product, but when it gets too dry I just skip a dose and that seems to help.

5/11/2008 12:47:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started using it about a year ago and I only noticed a slight difference at the beginning, but my acne wasn't horrible to begin with. However, I would say after about 6 months of using it my skin became clearer and I was noticing less frequent outbreaks. Also, I never really had much dryness/peeling which was my main concern when I started using it. I only have it occasionally on my nose. If ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.