Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Differin topical.

«Previous 51-55 of 55
    2/7/2008 12:04:26 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been using Differin for 6 weeks now but I get the side effects of scaling, itchy, and very dry skin. I don't use any other topical prescription but I have to moisturize at least twice a day, and I'm not using it on a daily basis either.

1/25/2008 10:35:33 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Differin for six weeks. I apply it at night time and use it in conjunction with topical Duac and Nicomide the vitamin. I feel like among the three prescrptions the Differin is the best at preventing future breakouts. I broke out a lot when I started taking it and now I am finally getting the clear skin I was looking for. It just had to fix all the clogged pores under my skin. So I g ... Show Full Comment

12/26/2007 12:02:59 AM

Reviewer: Sydney , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this for a few months now (I was on Tazorac for a long time prior to using differin) and it works well. It hasn't completely stopped my breakouts, but it does a good job keeping them under control and clearing them up quickly. I would also like to note that I am on 4 prescriptions for my acne (including the differin) so my results could also have something to do with the other ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2007 8:22:00 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It takes a long time to see results with this medicine. The texture of my skin improved considerably, but it was not effective in treating my acne alone. I have to use it in conjunction with other acne treatment medicines.

9/19/2007 11:33:43 PM

Reviewer: NeelyK02, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    cleared my acne up in less than 48hrs. The next morning you could hardly see anything, and the day after I had a clear complexion.

«Previous 51-55 of 55