Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Forteo subcutaneous.

8/31/2017 8:57:49 PM

Reviewer: Rhonda from peekskill, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started taking Forteo 25 days ago. I know its is new but Im experiencing pain in my left temple and strange pains in my joints and back pain. Im experiencing memory issues that seem to be getting worse. Im afraid to continue and Im afraid to stop.

8/14/2017 6:44:58 PM

Reviewer: Zumba girl, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this injection for two years without side effects. My T scores only improved 17%. I still have osteoporosis in my hip, just not as severe. Not sure it was worth the expense or daily hassle.

7/11/2017 6:19:26 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Forteo for two years. During and since that time I have developed an increased heart rate, chronic kidney disease, low white blood cell count, and thinning hair. Doctors can find no reason for any of the above, except for their development during and after Forteo.

4/21/2017 10:53:49 PM

Reviewer: Pam512, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had taken Fosamax for two years and It had not helped at all. So my doctor sent me to an endocronlogist (spelling probably wrong) and he got me started on Foreo. I had regular blood tests and I never had any side effects. After two years, my DEXA score had improved. I haven't used anything in three years (no insurance) and now my doctor wants me to use Prolia, which scares me.

4/17/2017 6:51:38 PM

Reviewer: Kelly1000, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I tried this three times due to the fact I really need it. Each time I quit as it gives me a migraine, insomnia and joint pain. I have discontinued it.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day