Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Strattera Oral.

11/11/2007 12:57:56 AM

Reviewer: Anise, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Strattera can work really well, but you MUST start at a VERY low dose and titrate up SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY. This is so much more true with Strattera than with any other drug I have ever tried or heard of. If you go too high and/or too fast with dosage, you can get a train wreck. You'll decide that it isn't for you when it could actually make a lot of difference in your condition, which is what ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2007 8:18:48 AM

Reviewer: justsuz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on medication for anxiety disorder but after several years I new there was something missing, I was diagnosed with ADD. The switch was made to Strattera. I became very tired all the time and was unable to function because of dizziness. I decided to live with my ADD and learn skills to manage the condition.

10/28/2007 8:14:21 PM

Reviewer: Anonymous, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced significant sexual side effects with this drug and had to discontinue use. Apparently others have these problems as well, but Strattera says they are "rare." I've never had this reaction to any medication, and as soon as I got off (probably 2 years ago) I've not had these problems again.

10/27/2007 11:34:11 PM

Reviewer: Cindy B, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 38 and have been told many times that I should see a doctor and then I was diagnosed. I've been taken the medication for a couple of months and have noticed a difference. I don't like feeling the tingling in my body it's like iam on a diet. I've been super hungry and feel like I am not getting enough nutrients. I am tired all day but can't sleep but can at night.

10/26/2007 7:59:51 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Initial side effects were really bad. I experienced constant nausea and debilitating cramps with my period. It took a while to adjust to the medication.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.