Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Strattera oral.

12/1/2013 12:02:15 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this treatment on april 2013 and at first it worked! I started with 18mg and after the first box I was given 25mg, my grades improved a little and when I noticed I was already paying attention to what the teacher said. The side effects I had were: motion sickness (couldn't stand being in a car or even in an elevator, cause I had nausea) dizziness when I stood up (I even passed out ra ... Show Full Comment

11/17/2013 8:24:25 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about 6 months, and the only thing I notice different is change in my appetite. When I was bumped up to 80 mg I noticed I was getting more frequent headaches and nausea. And on the days I didn't take it or periods of days, I didn't notice a difference in my concentration :(

11/5/2013 9:10:58 AM

Reviewer: alb, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this medication w/ Adderall - I thought I was very physically ill. Flu, sweats, hearing loss, ear infection. Not a good experience

11/4/2013 1:16:54 PM

Reviewer: SubmitterofData, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
44 year old male diagnosed with ADD two years ago. Was prescribed and worked up to a 60mg daily dose that was great at first. Clear headed; not irritated with people anymore; able to focus on one task; and the best part is that it "cured" me from desiring sweets all of the time. I went into a serious depression this past Spring which I recognized existed before it became worse. The ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2013 5:12:47 AM

Reviewer: Dad, 7-12 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
Initially showed positive signs but soon turned my daughter into an aggressive nightmare to deal with. She became a person I didn't know. I should have never allowed her to take this drug. Her reaction to the meds became so bad that after discontinuing the drug I apologized to her for my part in making her take it.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem