Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Strattera oral.

12/30/2013 10:28:03 AM

Reviewer: Christy Lynn, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Able to stay awake during the day and concentrate better

12/7/2013 11:09:31 AM

Reviewer: brittany, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a terrible experience with this drug. I have had a difficult time focusing during classes at school and even on the sports field for as long as I can remember. Finally, half way through my sophomore year of college, I decide to see my doctor about my focusing problem. My doctor decided to give me a trial run of Strattera and I took the drug for about 27 days. At first, when still taking the ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2013 12:02:15 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this treatment on april 2013 and at first it worked! I started with 18mg and after the first box I was given 25mg, my grades improved a little and when I noticed I was already paying attention to what the teacher said. The side effects I had were: motion sickness (couldn't stand being in a car or even in an elevator, cause I had nausea) dizziness when I stood up (I even passed out ra ... Show Full Comment

11/17/2013 8:24:25 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about 6 months, and the only thing I notice different is change in my appetite. When I was bumped up to 80 mg I noticed I was getting more frequent headaches and nausea. And on the days I didn't take it or periods of days, I didn't notice a difference in my concentration :(

11/5/2013 9:10:58 AM

Reviewer: alb, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this medication w/ Adderall - I thought I was very physically ill. Flu, sweats, hearing loss, ear infection. Not a good experience

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.