Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Strattera oral.

11/28/2007 11:10:06 PM

Comment:
I absolutely hated this drug. The drug would last for about an hour then i would crash and become extremely tired to the point where I would doze off. It made me not want to talk to anyone and feel like a zombie. I'd also get goosebumps randomly. I tried different doses but all of them didn't work. I recommend adderall or focalin XR.

11/17/2007 10:51:00 PM

Reviewer: Rachel, 7-12 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My daughter has been on this medicine for 3 years and we have seen a major improvement. Had problem with other drugs. But we have liked this drug.

11/13/2007 10:22:24 AM

Reviewer: SBeckelhymer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am ADHD and never felt so sick and tired, literally, in my life. Strattera isn't helping my deficiency with my attention. It does help me be sleepy and want to vomit everyday. I told my DR that I am used to Adderall and Adderall worked completely! I hope he prescribes me Adderall instead of this Strattera stuff. I recommend to severe ADHD people (like myself)to try Adderall over Strattera, y ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2007 7:05:22 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While on this drug I first listened to my doctor and for 3 days just took one after three I had to step up to two pills unfortunately the day I stepped up to two pills I was throwing up about an half a hour afterwards, I now know that I should of went up even slower than what my doctor told me.

11/11/2007 12:57:56 AM

Reviewer: Anise, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Strattera can work really well, but you MUST start at a VERY low dose and titrate up SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY. This is so much more true with Strattera than with any other drug I have ever tried or heard of. If you go too high and/or too fast with dosage, you can get a train wreck. You'll decide that it isn't for you when it could actually make a lot of difference in your condition, which is what ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray