Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin oral.

8/31/2015 7:21:40 AM

Reviewer: Paula , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Errin for almost 2 weeks now. I am very into fitness and health. Within 1 week I have gained a lot of weight! I was a steady 132-133 lbs and now weigh 138 lbs and look bloated. I eat super healthy and work out every day but since taking Errin, I feel tired and have to fight food cravings all day long. I will be calling my doctor today to be put on something else.

7/9/2015 10:47:31 AM

Reviewer: EAZH, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I started this pill when my son was 7 weeks old and he is now 8 months. I stopped breastfeeding him when he was 6 months and got my first period soon after that. My last two periods were awful. Both were a week long and very heavy. I also experienced some spotting which is scary. Now the nausea and headaches are starting. After reading the most recent comment from a few days ago, I have call ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2015 5:47:12 AM

Reviewer: Brittani , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this pill since 6 weeks post delivery of my daughter for 6 months now. I take it every evening within a 3 hour gap. Apparently, that's not good enough because hey guess what? I'm PREGNANT! No, I haven't taken any other medication and no I haven't skipped one single day.

5/15/2015 11:13:05 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this birth control because I am breastfeeding. But I have had the worst mood swings now. I get sudden headaches at least three days a week. I am way more exhausted now than I ever was with a newborn and wake up every morning feeling like I didn't sleep at all. And the hair loss, my gosh, the hair loss. I actually look like I have a receding hairline, it's so bad. And if I ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2015 9:06:33 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Everything has been fine with the exception of extreme hair loss. So I stopped taking it.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.