Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

9/16/2013 9:33:23 PM

Reviewer: carolina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on day 8 of taking this pill. Prescribed due to migraine and inability to tolerate estrogen (bloating/headaches/irrability). I hate this Errin stuff! Weirdest part was on day 5 I got so nauseated I threw up at work. Only mild nausea since. In general I have seen a mild increase in my impatience, what's weird is that I have extreme anxiety and paranoia in the hours leading up to pi ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2013 2:45:05 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced major depression while on this medicine. I cried at the drop of a hat, got upset/angry at stupid little things, and just didn't feel like me. My sex drive also tanked. I've been off the pill for less than a month and already feel better emotionally and my sex drive is back.

8/18/2013 4:09:58 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 32 years old and I have been taking this pill for a year and a half. I have gained some weight but when changing my diet, the pounds start to come off. Otherwise, I am very satisfied with this pill. I no longer have a period which was odd at first but I am ok with it now.

8/8/2013 8:05:45 PM

Reviewer: alexap, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
While I never got pregnant during the 9months I took this pill, I experienced such astronomical side effects I just couldn't continue use. Luckily I didn't lose my hair or get bad acne like some women do, but the mini-pill had a huge impact on my mood. I had crazy mood swings and crying fits for no reason, and after 6 months of using the pill I started having panic attacks, feeling anxious ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2013 10:57:57 PM

Reviewer: mkc, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No problems. Except a little breast tenderness.