Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

11/5/2013 12:14:32 PM

Reviewer: Sassy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
From day 1, my breasts were sore and on the 30th day I started my cycle which turned very scary where I had abnormal abdominal pain, cold sweats, heavy bleeding and burning chest pain. I will never take another hormone regimen again.

9/16/2013 9:33:23 PM

Reviewer: carolina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on day 8 of taking this pill. Prescribed due to migraine and inability to tolerate estrogen (bloating/headaches/irrability). I hate this Errin stuff! Weirdest part was on day 5 I got so nauseated I threw up at work. Only mild nausea since. In general I have seen a mild increase in my impatience, what's weird is that I have extreme anxiety and paranoia in the hours leading up to pi ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2013 2:45:05 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced major depression while on this medicine. I cried at the drop of a hat, got upset/angry at stupid little things, and just didn't feel like me. My sex drive also tanked. I've been off the pill for less than a month and already feel better emotionally and my sex drive is back.

8/18/2013 4:09:58 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 32 years old and I have been taking this pill for a year and a half. I have gained some weight but when changing my diet, the pounds start to come off. Otherwise, I am very satisfied with this pill. I no longer have a period which was odd at first but I am ok with it now.

8/8/2013 8:05:45 PM

Reviewer: alexap, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
While I never got pregnant during the 9months I took this pill, I experienced such astronomical side effects I just couldn't continue use. Luckily I didn't lose my hair or get bad acne like some women do, but the mini-pill had a huge impact on my mood. I had crazy mood swings and crying fits for no reason, and after 6 months of using the pill I started having panic attacks, feeling anxious ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash