Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

1/23/2014 1:41:40 AM

Reviewer: notveryhappyrae, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for 5 months now because I was breastfeeding. I was never really having regular periods since taking it. I've went once with no period for 2 months, then I started my period which lasted for two weeks and finally stopped bleeding for a week only to start up again. I also feel I am extra moody and I've been having a VERY itchy scalp. My hair seems to be getting ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2014 9:06:02 AM

Reviewer: LaToya, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to start taking Errin because I have migraines very bad. This pill has made me gain weight, and I have the worst skin ever since taking this pill. In 30 years I've never had an acne problem. It also made my hair fall out, made me a mad woman, I'd go from happy to zapping out on my boyfriend, a crying mess it made me. This is the worst pill ever.

1/4/2014 3:00:07 PM

Reviewer: Tp26, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 1/2 months of taking this pill I experienced significant hair loss. I have literally lost 1/2 my hair and after 1 month of stopping this medication I continue to lose hair! If you start to see your hair falling out, STOP immediately!! I just hope I don't end up bald. Very sad.

12/5/2013 12:58:17 PM

Reviewer: dianamarie6288, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder nearly 3 years ago. I tried Lamictal, and a few anti depressants. The Lamictal made me "neutral." The Anti depressants made me miserable. I finally became pregnant with my daughter October, 2012, and had to be put on progesterone because she was a potential miscarriage, even in the 2nd trimester. Even though I was scared of losing her, it was ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2013 12:14:32 PM

Reviewer: Sassy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
From day 1, my breasts were sore and on the 30th day I started my cycle which turned very scary where I had abnormal abdominal pain, cold sweats, heavy bleeding and burning chest pain. I will never take another hormone regimen again.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.