Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

4/13/2009 1:53:47 PM

Reviewer: croaky, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I got on errin after I had my son in feb 08. I nursed him for 11 months. Never had a problem or bleeding with it. I continued to take this pill instead of switching back because I have not had any problems with it. I just dont know how normal if I will get my period back with this or not.

4/13/2009 2:51:49 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about six months I haven't got a my cycle the whole time no hair loss but little breakouts hear and there maybe once a month but that is much better than being 23 and pregnant with my 4th child. I like it.

4/1/2009 5:44:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

2/27/2009 7:30:48 PM

Reviewer: Shaquetta, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed this pill for me because I wanted birth control while I was breastfeeding actually my doctor reccommended taking birth control because he said you can get pregnant after six weeks after having a baby if you are not taking anything. Anyway, he prescribed this pill because I was breastfeeding. I stopped breast feeding when my son was five weeks old because I had to go back to wo ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2009 10:53:48 PM

Reviewer: Jus a mom, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this birth controlafter I delivered my son in sept 09'.I am on this pill, due to me breastfeeding my son. I take it everynight at 10pm. As I was reading everone else's review, I relized it's just not me! I take a shower and while I am rinsing my hair, I keep rinsing and getting rid of the loose hairs and it keeps coming and coming. I think that is the only thing that bother ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?