Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

4/17/2009 4:26:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed this because I get migraines and should not be taking any bc with estrogen in it. She warned me that it was not as effective as regular bc but I figured it would be better then getting a stroke in my 30's. After reading the pamphlets I found out that this is only like 1-3% less effective than traditional birth control and way more effective than condoms. After 4 months on ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2009 6:00:22 PM

Reviewer: Lianne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first month using this. I am on it only because I am nursing. Recently the side affect that I have experienced is really bad break outs. I am not positive it is from using this pill but usually I only get a breakout like every other month. Currently my whole face is broken out. Not too mention very oily. I would really like an alternative to it but I dont plan on nursing much long ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2009 1:53:47 PM

Reviewer: croaky, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I got on errin after I had my son in feb 08. I nursed him for 11 months. Never had a problem or bleeding with it. I continued to take this pill instead of switching back because I have not had any problems with it. I just dont know how normal if I will get my period back with this or not.

4/13/2009 2:51:49 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about six months I haven't got a my cycle the whole time no hair loss but little breakouts hear and there maybe once a month but that is much better than being 23 and pregnant with my 4th child. I like it.

4/1/2009 5:44:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

man rubbing painful knee