Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

12/4/2008 2:55:27 PM

Reviewer: Frustrated in Florida, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Errin for 3 months because I'm nursing but I'm really considering giving it up. I get a period every 6 days for 6 days. It's been this way since I started taking it so it feels like I'm bleeding all month long! I hate this drug and I don't recommend it.

12/2/2008 12:40:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well, thankfully not having problems with my skin. I've been on it for almost 3 months and no period. I was starting to get a bit concerned that I might be pregnant, but it sounds like some women don't have periods on it. Having some nausea, again was worried that I might be pregnant, but again sounds like some women have this problem, too. So, for now I will continue to take it.

11/24/2008 7:12:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
well i started this drug 9 months ago and i have yet to have a normal period. i get crazy when i get my period and feel nausaus all the time and get headaches.... i never know fro sure if i am not pregnant... i pay just as much for the pills as pregnancy test to make sure they are working.. i would not suggest the use of this pill.

11/12/2008 7:26:49 PM

Reviewer: Jasmine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on pills before without side effects and normal periods and was put on this one because I developed a medical condition I was told a progestin only pill was more appropriate for. That ended up being untrue, but for the short time I took Errin I hated it. I was constantly spotting. It was like I had my period all month long. It worked as a birth control method...but only because I didn&# ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2008 1:10:32 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been on Errin for three months, I have experienced a slight weight gain, breast tenderness and mood swings. At times the mood swings are so out of control that I wonder if it's worth taking the pill. I still get my period regularly and it lasts longer than usual.