Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin Oral.

5/5/2008 10:42:25 AM

Reviewer: Xander08, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on the pill for two months after having a baby in februaty now and i have really bad side effects that include headaches, dizziness and nausea. Also i have not got my period yet,i'm afraid i'll get pregnant on it, but i'm stuck with it cause i cannot take estrogen.

5/2/2008 12:20:54 PM

Reviewer: nesetm, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My daughter is now 18 weeks old. I have been taking this drug since my postpardum visit. So far no problems. No breakouts. The weight gain issue is hard to tell since i did just have a baby. I haven't got a period yet but i did just stop nursing a few weeks ago. The only hard part is remembering to take it at the same time daily. Otherwise so far so good.

4/24/2008 12:29:29 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been very happy with this birth control. I have been on it for 3 years and have had no pregnancies. Being as my first pregnancy only took once, this pill must be doing it's job. In reading other reviews, I now know I can contribute skin break outs to this pill. This has been the only pill, though, that has not given me migraines or made me sick. I've had regular periods on this ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2008 8:10:46 PM

Reviewer: sukertan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking it after my daughter was born. I take it almost the same time every night. Started breaking out so bad the last two months. Oh yeah, I am now pregnant after taking it regularly for a year. My suggestion, don't take this.

3/27/2008 2:48:18 PM

Reviewer: jamiejeaner, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for almost 5 months, I gained weight very soon after beginning this med. I have gained over 15 lbs. and I have also gotten the lovely acne issues, my face is breaking out like never before and my back is disgusting. Oh I forgot to mention the noticeable increased growth of facial hair. It is so embarrassing. I love not having my period and I don't get migraines ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.