Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin oral.

3/27/2008 2:48:18 PM

Reviewer: jamiejeaner, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this pill for almost 5 months, I gained weight very soon after beginning this med. I have gained over 15 lbs. and I have also gotten the lovely acne issues, my face is breaking out like never before and my back is disgusting. Oh I forgot to mention the noticeable increased growth of facial hair. It is so embarrassing. I love not having my period and I don't get migraines ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2008 10:16:59 AM

Reviewer: calmendez, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    didn't work for me

3/16/2008 11:20:41 PM

Reviewer: ylissette, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am very confused on how this works, sometimes i get my periods and other days i don't, not sure what to expect. Very afraid i might end up pregnant. Tried asking the pharmacist and my doctor they can't give me an answer. I don't feel secure about this birth control pill. Otherwise i love not getting sick.

2/26/2008 12:40:42 PM

Reviewer: Amanda9346, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on this med cause I cant take estrogen.I have been on this med for a little over a month. I have some side effects like breast tenderness and gained a little weight but other than that I like it. I also had some breakouts but I started to take vitamins and my skin cleared up.

1/31/2008 2:04:13 PM

Reviewer: mlw, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Been taking this for 4 years or more. No real side effects at all. I still have regular periods 95% of the time. Every once in awhile might go longer. Sometimes I might spot in between. But overall...no problems.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.