Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin oral.

9/13/2013 2:45:05 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced major depression while on this medicine. I cried at the drop of a hat, got upset/angry at stupid little things, and just didn't feel like me. My sex drive also tanked. I've been off the pill for less than a month and already feel better emotionally and my sex drive is back.

8/18/2013 4:09:58 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 32 years old and I have been taking this pill for a year and a half. I have gained some weight but when changing my diet, the pounds start to come off. Otherwise, I am very satisfied with this pill. I no longer have a period which was odd at first but I am ok with it now.

8/8/2013 8:05:45 PM

Reviewer: alexap, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
While I never got pregnant during the 9months I took this pill, I experienced such astronomical side effects I just couldn't continue use. Luckily I didn't lose my hair or get bad acne like some women do, but the mini-pill had a huge impact on my mood. I had crazy mood swings and crying fits for no reason, and after 6 months of using the pill I started having panic attacks, feeling anxious ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2013 10:57:57 PM

Reviewer: mkc, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No problems. Except a little breast tenderness.

6/16/2013 10:49:26 PM

Reviewer: nene, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 24 years old. I was prescribed jolivette/errin because of my serious migraines. At least, almost 5 months after beginning the pill, I'm not pregnant. Though I have frequent pregnancy scares especially because of my now scarce periods. However, I have decided to come off the pill today because I am too fat for comfort. I have gained 10 pounds since March( my first month). Also, my boyfr ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture