Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Errin oral.

2/26/2008 12:40:42 PM

Reviewer: Amanda9346, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on this med cause I cant take estrogen.I have been on this med for a little over a month. I have some side effects like breast tenderness and gained a little weight but other than that I like it. I also had some breakouts but I started to take vitamins and my skin cleared up.

1/31/2008 2:04:13 PM

Reviewer: mlw, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking this for 4 years or more. No real side effects at all. I still have regular periods 95% of the time. Every once in awhile might go longer. Sometimes I might spot in between. But overall...no problems.

1/25/2008 6:48:21 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication right after stopping Depo because I did not want any periods. I also cannot take estrogen because of family history of stroke (everyone and very young!). I love it!! Easy to use, cheap & best of all NO PERIODS!!!

1/18/2008 8:35:28 AM

Comment:
I was taking this pill while nursing my baby, but was unaware it wouldn't work after I stopped nursing. I have a three year old, a one year old and I am 4 months pregnant with twins because this pill didn't work.

1/5/2008 12:12:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken this pill every morning with my breakfast. I rate the effectiveness very low because I just found out I am pregnant.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver