Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Medrol Oral.

12/6/2009 9:52:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

6/25/2009 9:45:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 3rd day on this drug and it is miserable. I have sleepless nights and my heart feels like its racing and I am alway anxious. I am going to see if I can get off this drug.

6/4/2009 9:40:49 PM

Reviewer: greg778, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i got very sick from this drug still recovering my eyes went crazy i could not talk just stuck there then fell out i was very confused all day on the 3rd day i pass out still not realy with it my eye site is very bad now my eyes hurt still i was so confused i did not know what did that to me

10/5/2008 9:20:38 PM

Reviewer: michbar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had terrible heel soreness for a year, and no dr. could figure out what the problem was and how to treat it. Finally, a new podiatrist told me to "test" the medrol. After 2-3 days -- my heels are almost normal again! It has really been a miracle! Finally!

9/22/2008 10:53:52 AM

Reviewer: bill, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication in the ER for treatment of pericarditis (inflamation around the heart). I am a non insulin diabetic. Immediately after starting this medication my blood sugar levels increased dramatically from normal around 120 to over 300. I also experienced dizziness and stomach upset. I am now on third day of Medrol dose pack and have contacted my doctor about stoppong medicati ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.