Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Polymyxin B Sul-Trimethoprim Opht.

4/2/2013 10:30:05 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug was so uneffective I could have been using water with better results.

6/23/2012 10:25:58 PM

Reviewer: mom_of_4, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Eyes still burn a bit and get red just after putting the drops in. No more goop in my eyes, just watery drainage. Only on it for 48hrs, but it seems to be helping.

5/18/2012 12:24:54 AM

Reviewer: bobbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 2nd day on it & after an hour of it being in my eyes they itch like crazy after every use!!!! They are still red, swollen, & draining. Yes, it was the cheaper choice but I know why now!! I'm calling in the am to get something more effective.

5/4/2012 6:24:46 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
right away it burned, itched, and made it more red! I figured it was normal and continued to use it for 48hr and it never got better...just got worse and my eye kept leaking crap like crazy! I dont like this kind at all! I called my doctor and got something else!

4/6/2012 12:06:13 PM

Reviewer: caramelpie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a viral infection. This treatment was horrible. My symptoms wer 10x worse over night. When I called the doctor, he put me on a z pack. Did nothing! I am out of work for 1 week and I am in worse shape than the day I went to see the doctor. Next stop will be the emergency room. They are putting me on new drops. Hopefully, the new ones will b better. As for this drug.......it is in the ... Show Full Comment