Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methylprednisolone oral.

3/19/2015 1:09:50 AM

Reviewer: pya87, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    my doctor gave me this for a sinus infection that has been very persistent lasting more than a month. I felt results the first day I took it. I am on day three and feeling better than I have in a long time. I am so grateful that I did not have to do antibiotics and deal with the host of problems that can cause. I was however told that my nuvaring can make this medicine more effective. I have slept ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2015 11:42:21 AM

Reviewer: ljoh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this drug for hip bursitis. After one full day, I started to experience severe stomach pain and cramping. I was also experiencing major fatigue. I stopped the drug after 1/2 way through day 3. I am not experiencing explosive diarrhea and stomach cramping. This drug is harsh!

3/7/2015 4:02:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Made me dizzy, did not stop my coughing, caused vaginal bleeding

11/20/2014 11:13:05 PM

Reviewer: Pats Pats, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Taking for my back. It does cause hot flashes and at first you cant sleep but if you stick with the treatment the benefits out weigh the inconvience of taking the medicine. I have taken this before. Good luck every one.

11/20/2014 2:56:06 PM

Reviewer: jp34, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am writing this to hopefully stop others from experiencing what I have gone throug. I Was perscribed this to help with AC Joint inflamation on Nov 7 I took my first 6 pills Nov 8 and just felt tired, the next day I took my morning pill and began to feel anxious hot faced heart racing. I have been to the doctor 4 times none of the Doctors seem to think the drug is causing the issues. I have be ... Show Full Comment