Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Methylprednisolone Oral.

6/17/2008 7:58:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only on the second day of a 6 day, 21 pack prescription. For over a week I couldn't walk without debilitating pain in my left hip. My doctor thinks that it has something to do with my immune system working overtime. Took six pills after 3pm yesterday and this morning I had no pain. My face is a little flushed today, but I'd trade that for the pain in a heartbeat. Somewhat anxious to see ... Show Full Comment

6/12/2008 11:59:46 PM

Reviewer: pennysmagic@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
i havent taken it yet, i got it from ent doctor yest. my ear has been clogged for 2 weeks, now in other ear. the doctor said my my eustachian tubes were inflamed and swollen she my ears won't drain. i dont see anything to do with that listed here. i can hardly hear, its like i'm under water. is this the right drug for me ?

6/9/2008 1:31:38 PM

Reviewer: Stephanie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on a six day treatment with this medication. Took 2 weeks for the whole bag of symptoms. I have felt like I have had the stomache flu for 2 weeks and my mood swings are scary violent. To the point where people dont want to be around me. This medication is really scary. I took it for jaw surgery in which I guess my Dr. thought it would help the recovery process. Make sure the good outweig ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2008 10:23:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
bulging disk in the neck

4/27/2008 10:56:43 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
has a bad side effect for severe drowsiness and a feeling of being high.