Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methylprednisolone Oral.

4/27/2008 10:56:43 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
has a bad side effect for severe drowsiness and a feeling of being high.

6/12/2008 11:59:46 PM

Reviewer: pennysmagic@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
i havent taken it yet, i got it from ent doctor yest. my ear has been clogged for 2 weeks, now in other ear. the doctor said my my eustachian tubes were inflamed and swollen she my ears won't drain. i dont see anything to do with that listed here. i can hardly hear, its like i'm under water. is this the right drug for me ?

6/9/2008 1:31:38 PM

Reviewer: Stephanie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on a six day treatment with this medication. Took 2 weeks for the whole bag of symptoms. I have felt like I have had the stomache flu for 2 weeks and my mood swings are scary violent. To the point where people dont want to be around me. This medication is really scary. I took it for jaw surgery in which I guess my Dr. thought it would help the recovery process. Make sure the good outweig ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2008 10:23:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
bulging disk in the neck

4/23/2008 11:13:39 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have Lyme Disease and I was first given the drug before I was diagnosied. I have been having really bad alergic Reactions to the sun. The first time I ever took I felt better then I have in years, but the symptoms keep coming back shortly after I stop taking the drug. I have really bad arthritis and other problems from the Lyme this drug is the best thing to make me feel better! I hope my dr kee ... Show Full Comment

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.