Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Humira subcutaneous.

4/1/2016 4:48:32 PM

Reviewer: hopingforthebest, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I can move! no more ice picks in my shoulders and feet. seems to do something to the bladder, pee a lot and sometimes painful. Not sure if its from Humira or the methotrexate? or just getting older?. all in all, its good. stay away from sick people though, you will get sick more often and more severe.

11/12/2015 12:56:49 PM

Reviewer: Clarkduck , 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was almost totally immobile because of rheumatoid arthritis symtoms-listless, painful joints, difficulty moving while on my initial dosage of prednisone and methotrexate. Within days of starting Humira my symptoms greatly improved and almost totally disappeared. I've taken Humira ever other week for almost two years and I've resumed playing tennis a couple times a week-I'm completely ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2015 10:57:59 AM

Reviewer: Annabella, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Humira caused return of severe Migraine headaches with acute aura (visual disturbance), tinnitus, and parathesias in my face and limbs. Symptoms appeared a few days after the second 40mg injection. I developed a rash resembling Redman Syndrome, which is caused by an excessive release of histamine into the system. I had been on Enbrel for 9 years with excellent control of my RA and freedom from Mig ... Show Full Comment

10/13/2015 2:15:02 PM

Reviewer: a707, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Made me profoundly tired, gave me a strange rash on arms and face, fever, nausea. Only wanted to sleep for a full week after injecting, so this left me feeling awful half of the time because I was taking it every other week. I have a life to live. I'd rather be crippled and old than effectively crippled while young.

6/6/2015 10:31:11 PM

Reviewer: Humira Strong, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Started with Methotrexate but due to lung damage from RA I had to switch. Humira has worked well for the last 2 years. I am taking it once per week so I have a higher risk of pneumonia, .... I have to be vigilant about avoiding situations where I could pick up a cold or virus. Pen works great for me.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.