Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Humira SubQ.

8/18/2008 3:51:56 PM

Reviewer: MildredPennington, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My problem with ease of use is that I'm not a big fan of needles, but I get it done. I would NOT recommend the pen. That's enough to give a woman like me knightmares for a week! Humira on a whole has been a Godsend for me. A few side effects but nothing to write home (or my doc)about. Certainly nothing to the degree of needing to discontinue use. I DO NOT take with Methotrexate and I& ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2008 2:40:17 PM

Reviewer: avonlady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has given me a much better quality of life. I suffer from very little pain, unlike before this medicine.

8/2/2008 2:49:03 PM

Reviewer: Catherine, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I inject Humira every week, and I have trouble with the pen. I don't know if it's the technique I am using or if something is wrong with the pen itself, but when I press down, the needle won't come out. Once I bring the pen up, the medicine squirts out so the week's dose is wasted. When it actually works, I do get relief. I also have Crohn's with my JRA, so I'm on a mix of ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2008 11:21:22 AM

Reviewer: kelkankitty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been taking it for a month an ahalf now ,it seems to help the swelling till 3 to 4 days before i use it a gain.

7/16/2008 2:50:26 PM

Reviewer: Rose, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I tried it for 6 months. The shots hurt a little,but not as bad as RA. Finding the cost a bit prohibitive right now. Fatigue is still my biggest issue-no change in that area. BUT the pain level has gone down a bit.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.