Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) Oral.

1/27/2015 11:41:32 PM

Reviewer: annon, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Whatever you do, avoid this drug. I was switched from Minastrin to MonoNessa about 3 months ago. I have not been the same since I started taking this pill. Side effects such as nausea, stomach cramps, lack of appetite, pregnancy symptoms like frequent urination, extreme fatigue, severe mood swings to extreme depression, and massive migraines have all occurred within the first week of taking this p ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2015 6:00:35 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 2 years and it has done everything I could have hoped for. My periods are no more than a minor nuisance and I went from being pizza face for 8 years of my life to almost a flawless complexion. The only issue I ever had was some serious nausea the first few months of taking it.

12/25/2014 10:11:54 PM

Reviewer: Ali, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
AWFUL. i bled for 3 months straight taking this pill and became anemic off it. If you know whats best for you dont take this piece of shit pill!!!

12/6/2014 5:07:31 PM

Reviewer: Queen, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this birth control for about 4 months now and I noticed right away the difference in my periods. Usually, my cramps are very painful and my flow is extremely heavy, but since taking it, the pain has lessened greatly and my flow isn't nearly as heavy anymore. As for my acne, It has pretty much stayed the same. I notice that for the first couple of months I was extremely nauseo ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2014 9:06:47 PM

Reviewer: bv0912, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking mononessa for about six months. I was nauseous at first but that went away in about a week. My face cleared up completely and I shave way less. Recently though my mood has been out of control! I am always angry and irritated. I have become really anxious and sad most of the time. I have decided to stop taking it. I really thought I found the perfect bc.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem