Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) Oral.

2/11/2010 12:50:07 PM

Reviewer: xsassyx8, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on both Sprintec and Mononessa and have never really noticed a difference between the two. After having my daughter I was on the IUD for awhile then went back to Sprintec but this past month my pharmacy gave me Mononessa and I've been losing weight and I just put two and two together that its possibly b/c of the Mononessa. Who knows...all in all I like fore products; Mononessa an ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2010 5:45:14 PM

Reviewer: Jackie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Sprintec for years until this time the pharmacy gave me Mononessa (they were probably out of Sprintec.) I'm in my 3rd week of taking Mononessa and my breasts are horribly tender and my nipples actually hurt. I am gaining weight already and my stomach is constantly bloated. I hate this product and need to switch back to Sprintec immediately.

1/24/2010 8:26:54 PM

Reviewer: feefee1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was good the first month but on my second pack first week, I had extreme nausea and couldn't function. I was throwing up on a daily basis and even had to call off work due to dizziness and fatigue. I threw the pack away just after that first week and I'm never going to take it again after those horrible symptoms. The only upside was my face cleared up and my breasts got fuller.

1/23/2010 3:44:50 PM

Reviewer: Reviewaway, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed me Sprintec, but the pharmacy only had Mononessa. After taking it for 2 weeks, my face broke out, my brests are extremely tender, and I'm irritable.

12/21/2009 1:40:03 PM