Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) Oral.

2/9/2010 5:45:14 PM

Reviewer: Jackie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Sprintec for years until this time the pharmacy gave me Mononessa (they were probably out of Sprintec.) I'm in my 3rd week of taking Mononessa and my breasts are horribly tender and my nipples actually hurt. I am gaining weight already and my stomach is constantly bloated. I hate this product and need to switch back to Sprintec immediately.

1/24/2010 8:26:54 PM

Reviewer: feefee1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was good the first month but on my second pack first week, I had extreme nausea and couldn't function. I was throwing up on a daily basis and even had to call off work due to dizziness and fatigue. I threw the pack away just after that first week and I'm never going to take it again after those horrible symptoms. The only upside was my face cleared up and my breasts got fuller.

1/23/2010 3:44:50 PM

Reviewer: Reviewaway, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed me Sprintec, but the pharmacy only had Mononessa. After taking it for 2 weeks, my face broke out, my brests are extremely tender, and I'm irritable.

12/21/2009 1:40:03 PM

12/14/2009 10:53:34 PM

Reviewer: splitnightsky, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I really like this medication. I am on my second month and have had no problems, especially because I never forget to take it. It has cleared up my skin significantly and I have definitely not had a decrease in sexual desire. If anything, it's a comfort not having that worry in the back of my mind that I might get pregnant unplanned. I am very satisfied with this birth control. I also hi ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.