Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) Oral.

1/24/2010 8:26:54 PM

Reviewer: feefee1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was good the first month but on my second pack first week, I had extreme nausea and couldn't function. I was throwing up on a daily basis and even had to call off work due to dizziness and fatigue. I threw the pack away just after that first week and I'm never going to take it again after those horrible symptoms. The only upside was my face cleared up and my breasts got fuller.

1/23/2010 3:44:50 PM

Reviewer: Reviewaway, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed me Sprintec, but the pharmacy only had Mononessa. After taking it for 2 weeks, my face broke out, my brests are extremely tender, and I'm irritable.

12/21/2009 1:40:03 PM

12/14/2009 10:53:34 PM

Reviewer: splitnightsky, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I really like this medication. I am on my second month and have had no problems, especially because I never forget to take it. It has cleared up my skin significantly and I have definitely not had a decrease in sexual desire. If anything, it's a comfort not having that worry in the back of my mind that I might get pregnant unplanned. I am very satisfied with this birth control. I also hi ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2009 8:48:45 PM

Reviewer: pilly, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Sprintec for about 2 years before being switched to Mononessa by my pharmacy. I have been at my wit's end trying to pinpoint why I cannot stop gaining weight. I exercise 3-4 days a week, eat healthy, and have never had any problem losing weight easily. I have gained about 10 pounds over the past 6 months on Mononessa. I LOVED sprintec. LOVED it - never had an problems whatsoever and wis ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem