Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) Oral.

3/25/2009 9:58:03 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While taking this medication for almost 2 months,I developed chest wall pain. In all my years I never had a problem with any other birth control pills before. I called my doctor and had it changed. I'm not taking any chances.

3/16/2009 4:05:20 PM

Comment:
I have been on this pill for four months now and last month I recieved my period one week early and now have been bleeding for a full month. I also have bad cramping, and severe headaches. I refuse to keep taking this pill and am scheduled to see my doc to change pills.

3/15/2009 12:20:41 AM

Reviewer: DC, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the 4th birth control i have tried and so far it has been wonderful compared to the other ones.

2/5/2009 4:55:03 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was off birth control for 9 months when I started to have some problems around the time I got my period. So the Dr. put me on Mononessa. I have been on it for 2 months. I don't feel like myself. I have horrible muscle tension in my whole body, headaches, and my right leg has ached for the last 6 weeks. I am making an appointment to see the doc and getting off this stuff. I hate it! My husban ... Show Full Comment

1/29/2009 10:08:08 AM

Reviewer: ouch, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Mononessa because I had continual breakthrough bleeding with Yaz and Yasmin and Ortho-tri-cyclen. I gained approximately 10 lbs, and began having extremely heavy cycles with clots. I called my doctor to change prescriptions, and she recommended that I take the pills continuously, skipping the placebos. So, I will try that for a month or two before totally changing pills.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.