Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) Oral.

6/14/2008 4:05:38 PM

Reviewer: Female

Comment:
I just got switched to mononessa because I was unhappy with Trivora. Well, I've only been taking it for four days now and already it seems like I'm starting my period when it just ended not even a week ago!! I am extremely upset with this medication.

6/10/2008 11:40:42 AM

Comment:
Last month my pharmacy gave me Mononessa and told me it was the same drug as Sprintec. However, I have experienced weight gain, bloating, acne, and moodiness. I didn't have these symptoms while taking Sprintec. I have decided to stop taking the medication.

4/22/2008 11:29:12 AM

Reviewer: Unhappy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Sprintec for 2 years and the pharmacy gave me Monessa last month. I have not missed any pills and started my period one week early. I have been on my new pack for three days now and I am still bleeding. I have NEVER had this problem and have decided to stop taking Mononessa and try something else.

4/21/2008 8:12:53 AM

Reviewer: alluringdiction, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this brand of birth control three weeks ago. I had not taken birth control in almost fifteen years. I started on the first day of my period as indicated, and have not stopped having a period in THREE weeks! It was light at first, but got progressivly heavier, to the point that.... in the past week I have been getting blog clots every time I use the rest room (which I've never had ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2008 12:46:06 PM

Comment:
I've been getting my period 2 weeks early for 2 mos, in addition to the regular cycle. Increased acne, and weight gain. I did NOT react this way with Sprintec, which they told me was the same as Mononessa.

man rubbing painful knee