Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) Oral.

8/14/2008 6:06:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Mononessa for 4 months now and I haven't had any problems what-so-ever. When I first started it I was hoping my face would clear up, however, it stayed the same. I don't have acne, but my face does break out just like everyone elses. Other than that it's worked fine for me!

8/4/2008 9:20:47 AM

Reviewer: No BC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Pharmacy had switch my birth control to Mononessa from Sprintec. I had passed out and had blurr vision. Do not take this medication!! I would get headaches very often and made acne worse. FDA needs to take this pill off the market.

6/24/2008 3:08:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this after my Sprintec perscription was changed and have had worsening PMS problems. I breakout now and get, get intolerable to be aorund- which never used to happen. What happened to Sprintec? It totally worked for me, I have since switched to YAZ. it is to early to tell how that is going.

6/20/2008 2:37:50 PM

Reviewer: nursemich, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Mononessa for 3 mos, after being switched over from my usual Sprintec by my mail-order pharmacy. I was assured that it was the same as Sprintec. I have since experienced darkening of the skin above my upper lip, and severe acne. I have never had acne like this before. I was on Sprintec for over a year without these side-effects. I am very dissatisfied with Mononessa, and wi ... Show Full Comment

6/14/2008 4:05:38 PM

Reviewer: Female

Comment:
I just got switched to mononessa because I was unhappy with Trivora. Well, I've only been taking it for four days now and already it seems like I'm starting my period when it just ended not even a week ago!! I am extremely upset with this medication.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.