Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) oral.

11/23/2008 12:57:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I actually had been taking this pill for almost three months when out of nowhere, I began my menstrual cycle. The cycle lasted for almost a month, with lots of abdominal pains and lack of sleep. My doctor actually told me I was just "getting used to" the pill. I would not recommend anyone else try to "get used to" this pill--it seems more painful than successful.

8/21/2008 11:51:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was given Mononessa instead of my normal Sprintec since the drug company stopped making it. I have expierenced spotting inbetween periods, have become physically more tired, and incressed headaches. I also don't feel myself and my energy has disapeared. I am thinking of talking with my doctor and having my medication changed. As a side note, I have read the other reviews on Mononessa and i a ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2008 2:47:49 AM

Comment:
increased acne, spotting, constant cramps, dark discharge throughout use.

8/14/2008 6:06:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Mononessa for 4 months now and I haven't had any problems what-so-ever. When I first started it I was hoping my face would clear up, however, it stayed the same. I don't have acne, but my face does break out just like everyone elses. Other than that it's worked fine for me!

8/4/2008 9:20:47 AM

Reviewer: No BC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Pharmacy had switch my birth control to Mononessa from Sprintec. I had passed out and had blurr vision. Do not take this medication!! I would get headaches very often and made acne worse. FDA needs to take this pill off the market.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?