Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) oral.

11/23/2008 11:09:14 PM

Reviewer: nomorebabies, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've experienced migraines every week of my period for the entire week. Bad. I am going to see a Neurologist to make sure it's the birth control. Overall I like the pill, just hate having to remember to take it every day! I was on the ring in the past and loved it but got my period every other week. Doc. said it didn't have enough hormones or something. I was very happy with the ring!

11/23/2008 12:57:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I actually had been taking this pill for almost three months when out of nowhere, I began my menstrual cycle. The cycle lasted for almost a month, with lots of abdominal pains and lack of sleep. My doctor actually told me I was just "getting used to" the pill. I would not recommend anyone else try to "get used to" this pill--it seems more painful than successful.

8/21/2008 11:51:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was given Mononessa instead of my normal Sprintec since the drug company stopped making it. I have expierenced spotting inbetween periods, have become physically more tired, and incressed headaches. I also don't feel myself and my energy has disapeared. I am thinking of talking with my doctor and having my medication changed. As a side note, I have read the other reviews on Mononessa and i a ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2008 2:47:49 AM

Comment:
increased acne, spotting, constant cramps, dark discharge throughout use.

8/14/2008 6:06:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Mononessa for 4 months now and I haven't had any problems what-so-ever. When I first started it I was hoping my face would clear up, however, it stayed the same. I don't have acne, but my face does break out just like everyone elses. Other than that it's worked fine for me!

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice