Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mononessa (28) oral.

8/21/2008 11:51:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was given Mononessa instead of my normal Sprintec since the drug company stopped making it. I have expierenced spotting inbetween periods, have become physically more tired, and incressed headaches. I also don't feel myself and my energy has disapeared. I am thinking of talking with my doctor and having my medication changed. As a side note, I have read the other reviews on Mononessa and i a ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2008 2:47:49 AM

Comment:
increased acne, spotting, constant cramps, dark discharge throughout use.

8/14/2008 6:06:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Mononessa for 4 months now and I haven't had any problems what-so-ever. When I first started it I was hoping my face would clear up, however, it stayed the same. I don't have acne, but my face does break out just like everyone elses. Other than that it's worked fine for me!

8/4/2008 9:20:47 AM

Reviewer: No BC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Pharmacy had switch my birth control to Mononessa from Sprintec. I had passed out and had blurr vision. Do not take this medication!! I would get headaches very often and made acne worse. FDA needs to take this pill off the market.

6/24/2008 3:08:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this after my Sprintec perscription was changed and have had worsening PMS problems. I breakout now and get, get intolerable to be aorund- which never used to happen. What happened to Sprintec? It totally worked for me, I have since switched to YAZ. it is to early to tell how that is going.