Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RELPAX Oral.

4/30/2008 3:45:53 PM

Reviewer: gfcliffa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Relpax has been the only drug that cures my migraines. I have not experienced any ill side effects from taking it. I'm lucky that my insurance company will allow me 12 per month. Since it is so expensive, it would be nice to see a generic available on the market.

4/30/2008 1:19:01 PM

Reviewer: kcs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
While it does help my migraines it has caused my blood pressure to rise.

4/7/2008 4:50:50 PM

Reviewer: susieq, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Very effective for my headaches. I do experience drowsiness if I get still and tightness in the throat at times after I've taken it. OTC is useless for my pain, Relpax works within an hour for me.

4/4/2008 2:45:22 PM

Reviewer: JWalk, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Tried Imitrex but this works much better. Within 30 minutes I am so much better it feels like a miracle. One of the most effective drugs I've ever used. Price and monthly limits can be a problem. Also, tends to space me out due to restricted blood flow to the brain. Best to not work on a day I take it. But I have worked after taking one and done ok.

4/3/2008 9:04:00 AM

Reviewer: valerie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my first migraine medication due to bad reaction to tylenol, and took a few hours with 1 pill but eventually relieved the pain did not take second pill, a bit nervous because doctor only gave me 4 pill to see how I reacted to them. so it is early days for me and so far no side effect yet. I have 2 left and will only take if the pain is bad, good pain? I do not have neausea or auros with headache ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture