Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RELPAX Oral.

4/7/2008 4:50:50 PM

Reviewer: susieq, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Very effective for my headaches. I do experience drowsiness if I get still and tightness in the throat at times after I've taken it. OTC is useless for my pain, Relpax works within an hour for me.

4/4/2008 2:45:22 PM

Reviewer: JWalk, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Tried Imitrex but this works much better. Within 30 minutes I am so much better it feels like a miracle. One of the most effective drugs I've ever used. Price and monthly limits can be a problem. Also, tends to space me out due to restricted blood flow to the brain. Best to not work on a day I take it. But I have worked after taking one and done ok.

4/30/2008 1:19:01 PM

Reviewer: kcs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
While it does help my migraines it has caused my blood pressure to rise.

4/3/2008 9:04:00 AM

Reviewer: valerie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my first migraine medication due to bad reaction to tylenol, and took a few hours with 1 pill but eventually relieved the pain did not take second pill, a bit nervous because doctor only gave me 4 pill to see how I reacted to them. so it is early days for me and so far no side effect yet. I have 2 left and will only take if the pain is bad, good pain? I do not have neausea or auros with headache ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2008 8:24:33 PM

Reviewer: Baby Mary, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has been a lifesaver. It is the only migraine medicine that has worked for me! I used to be down for hours when a migraine struck. If I take this medicine when I first feel the migraine coming on, I am completely rid of the headache within 30 minutes. Very rarely do I ever have to take two tablets. I do not experience any side effects except being tired for that day - but that' ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?