Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Relpax oral.

10/14/2015 12:48:34 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
    Dr prescribed this to my son and it has not been effective at all.

10/8/2015 2:23:23 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 44 and have had migraines as long as I can remember. This is the FIRST drug that actually works for me, and believe me when I tell you I have tried everything. Except for the price...it is perfect. I've only taken two pills on one occasion.

9/27/2015 10:44:34 PM

Reviewer: Just say no, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication almost killed me the 1st and only time I took it! Within 20 minutes I began having chest pain and heaviness. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. Pain began to radiate from my shoulders into my neck. I felt weak and extremely nauseous. My heart was racing and it felt like it was flopping around. That was 2 days ago and my heart rate is still erratic. When I woke up this morn ... Show Full Comment

7/1/2015 5:53:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I take a cocktail of this, an antinausea, a muscle relaxer and a norco. This combination works well. What is hard about this medication is that I am only allowed 9 pills per month, and sometimes need to take 2 pills for a migraine. That leave a lot of the month without a good medication (Chronic Migraines here).

6/5/2015 9:57:22 PM

Reviewer: Henna, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After 8 years of being a migraine sufferer, I finally found a medication that works. I'm so grateful to my doctor for giving me Relpax samples. I've been looking for a pain reliever that will take away the pain, but also allow me to function at work. I have zero side effects with this one. And it gets rid of the pain within an hour and half. My insurance didn't want to cover it at firs ... Show Full Comment